The LED Troffer delivers soft, glare-free, ambient lighting in a popular center-basket design. The slimmer profile of the luminaire coupled with energy-saving LED technology, make it an ideal choice for new construction.
· Cold-rolled steel light body increases durability. Only 66mm (2.60'') thickness.
· The reflector is finished with a high reflective matte white powder paint for improved aesthetic and increased light diffusion.
· Diffusers are extruded from impact modified polycarbonate, easy maintenance.
· IP20, suitable for indoor applications.
· Junction box is attached to the back of the driver.
· Wide input voltage: 100-277VAC. Long-life LEDs, coupled with high-efficiency drivers, provide superior quality of illumination for extended service life.
· LED boards are easily accessible from below.
· Excellent luminaire efficacy provides significant energy savings.
· General series troffer: 125lm/w
· Power efficiency up tp 88%.
· To ensure trouble-free operation, protection is provided against output over-current, output over-voltage, short circuit.
General type troffer: ETL, DLC premium listed.
· The modern architectural style compliments any space, such as school, office, hospitality, education, bank, healthcare and more.
· Working temp:-20~40℃ (-4~104℉).
· Storage temp:-30~60℃(-22~140℉).
· Volumetric illumination is achieved by the center curved smooth diffuser, vertically and horizontally soft and comfortable, without dark space.
· The troffer can avoid light loss out of light leakage and mosquito entry by attaching the diffuser to the main panel closely.
· 1-10V dimming available.
· 80 CRI minimum source provides excellent color rendering.
|CRI (Color Accuracy)||80 CRI|
|Lifespane||Estimated > 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation to L70 at 25°C (77°F)|